Here is what our October looked like. I'll spare you a novel, and we will have a picture story:
Nick's friends, Jeb and Shelley and their 2 year old son Alexander, flew in from Arizona for our BBQ Shindig. They are now MY friends too. I LOVE these guys and can't wait to go visit them in May!
Andy, Mandy, Alex and Connor.
Ryan, Chalene, Gage and Gavin.
Avery with her Great Grandpa Bob. He flew in on Saturday afternoon from Seattle and flew back out Sunday morning! Thank Grandpa. We miss and LOVE you!!!
Mike and Andy
Avery getting kisses from Alexander. So Sweet! He is such a handsome little guy!
Nick was trying to prove to me that he is a natural with two kids. (Good luck getting another kid from me for awhile babe! ;-))
Nick and his mom Vickie
Nick, my Grandpa Roger, Me, Ave and my Grandma Donna at our BBQ. It was also her birthday!
Nick, Me, my Grandma Wendy, my Grandpa Neil and Ave
Ave with her 2nd cousin Ashlynn. She just turned 3!!
Nick's cousin Ryan and Amy just had their baby September 30th. Welcome to the world Andrew!!
Avery now LOVES bath time so much, she hates getting out!
This little tyke is now on the move! YEP, she is CRAWLING! YIKES!!!!
(I still need to download pictures from my OTHER camera, so if you see some random pic's pop up in the next week, don't be alarmed.)














2 comments:
So fun! I can't believe she is crawling! Good luck with that. :) She is getting so big - we need to get the girls together SOON!
That's awesome that she's crawling. And I love the bath pic. Very cute!
Post a Comment