Growing up, Tyler and I fought, argued, hit each other and even at one point hated each other. Everything about this little boy aggravated and annoyed me. Fast forward to the year 2009. Tyler is one of my best friends. I love this kid so much and am so proud of all of his accomplishments. He has one of the most amazing personalities out there! He can make you go from fuming angry to peeing your pants in pure laughter!He has gone from being lost to graduating from air traffic control school. (Which only 5 of his classmates made it. AND is one of the hardest and most stressful jobs out there!!!) He has a long and very successful life ahead of him.
Ty, we love you with all of our heart and have been so proud to watch you grow up! Happy 23rd Birthday TC!






1 comment:
Love you Ty! I'm so glad you guys finally accepted me...now I don't just feel like the little sister that everyone pushes around. (haha)
I love the last picture of you two.
I can't believe how old we're all getting...all in our 20's??? What the heck???
Post a Comment