i love that my husband ALWAYS reassures me that everything will be ok.
i am a stress monkey and he always, always, always tells me it will all work out.
...thank you husband!...
(i just received a collection notice from a hospital bill 2 1/2 years ago. nothing feels worse than an unexpected debt that you KNOW you paid. and working with a collection agency isn't fun. they do not want to help in any way, shape or form. sigh! i learned a valuable lesson that i need to hold on to every piece of paper for atleast a bajiliion years. and the saga begins.)
i love that my baby always wants her mommy to comfort her when she is upset.
when she falls, she wants mommy.
when she gets a boo boo, she wants mommy.
when she wakes up, she wants mommy.
(well, she wants daddy too. AND monte and gracie!)
things aren't always peachy in the real world and it is nice to always fall back on someone.
that someone is my husband.
for my baby, it's her mommy and daddy.
nothing feels better to know you are needed.

2 comments:
I had the same thing happen with an old medical bill of mine. It turns out the medical office really was in the wrong and I proved it so I didn't have to pay the collection agency anything. Maybe request records from your bank of past transactions from around the time you would have paid the bill. If you find it on that then they'll have to leave you alone and take away anything they have done to your credit.
I feel like I'm a stress monkey too! Sometime I just have to have some reassurance too. You're doing great though!
That is always nice to have someone who can be so reasuring like that. If it makes you feel better my house will be foreclosed on soon and my ex ran up like 9 grand on my credit cards and my house is in my name. So needless to say me and the creditors are on a first name basis hahaha....
Post a Comment