Too cute! I'll have to try this with Tex today. And I bet even Eden would enjoy you. You are such a fun and clever Mom.
OMG - look at her standing up! She's all grown up, Britt! (Time for another one?) See you tonight!
Cute!!!! Grace and I love blankets also!
Looks like fun! I can see how happy Avery is. I'll have to try that with Lincoln.
I'm always looking for new ideas of things to do with Kennedy. Thanks for the suggestion! We loved seeing you at her birthday party. :) And she LOVES her pink car. Thank you!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Too cute! I'll have to try this with Tex today. And I bet even Eden would enjoy you. You are such a fun and clever Mom.
OMG - look at her standing up! She's all grown up, Britt! (Time for another one?)
See you tonight!
Cute!!!! Grace and I love blankets also!
Looks like fun! I can see how happy Avery is. I'll have to try that with Lincoln.
I'm always looking for new ideas of things to do with Kennedy. Thanks for the suggestion! We loved seeing you at her birthday party. :) And she LOVES her pink car. Thank you!!!
Post a Comment