so, i have come to the conclusion that i am not a baker! this was proven last night while my sister and i were attempting to bake cookies.
i do not even own a rolling pin. is that evidence enough? i have ALOT of work to do before my midget's first birthday.
(which is right around the corner!)
...and to stay on the cooking subject...
i love my husband for always pretending that he likes my cooking.
i can make some great dishes, but i can also FAIL miserably too.
the other night i was cooking a turkey loaf. usually it turns out so yummy, but not so much this last time.
it was HORRENDOUS!
i wouldn't even eat it.
BUT, the husband did. and said it was good.
(either he is a great husband for lying or i am starving him to death & a cardboard box would taste deelish!)
either way, i am thankful he doesn't hurt my feelings and tell the truth.
i love my baby for always wanting to help!
as i have mentioned before she loves to organize, do laundry, help with the dishes or put things away.
it is HILARIOUS!
i betchya she'll be an amazing helper when she is older.
i love my little family!


3 comments:
Ooh a turkey loaf? That sounds really good and healthy. I know what you mean — some dishes turn out fabulous and others I wouldn't even feed to Elle. Avery is so cute, your little helper.
Coraline tried to do that with the dishwasher just last night. They're crafty little things, aren't they? :)
I LOVE this picture of Avery. I'm sad Love Month is over, but what a cute idea to express all that love. Don't forget how much I LOVE you and you love me back! ;)
Post a Comment