Monday, September 27, 2010

the fair


on our actual anniversary, we hit up the fair!
..how romantic!
i don't really remember the fair being so ghetto, but it was still alot of fun!
(think swap meet!)

YEP...we are THOSE parents who have a leash on their child!


The Ponies!


Can I have one?


Love these two!


avery had so much fun running around, looking at all of the animals and going down the
BIG YELLOW SLIDE!


Ready...Set...Go!


Do you see her SMILE???


Soooo excited!!


Still SMILING!!

we went on the BIG SLIDE twice and decided to call it good.
avery was beyond mad!
she wanted to go on it again.
hence the picture of her crying!
she is such a daredevil.
i really thought she was going to be scared!
if you look close enough, you will see her grinning from ear to ear!


Sad Face!

we also let avery try the fair food!
she loved the HUGE piece of some kind of animal that was apprently on steroids chicken!

Whoa!

and this is what happened by the time we were finished with the fair.....


 

3 comments:

Erika + Sean said...

I have only been to the fair once...ever. But now that I know about the big yellow slide - we must go next year. That looks awesome!

Love the pic of Ave with the giant turkey leg!

Matti said...

awe, so fun. She is adoreable!

Aubrey said...

Love the giant turkey leg. Those are so yummy! Avery is really growing up fast. I'm impressed she wasn't scared on that big yellow slide.