emily and her darling daughter grace met us there and we had a blast letting the kids explore.
we let them play in a kiddie's corn maze. (which they found their way through the first time!)
they played on a pirate's ship made of hay bales.
we escaped the rain in a barn. (these two worker's even turned on a disney movie for the girls!!)
then, we let the girls walk and play with the animals that were around.
they had goats, sheep, chickens and horses.
it was so much fun!
thanks Em and Grace!
avery wanted to hold grace's hand SO bad!
she even tried to sneak in a hug!
steering the pirate ship.
cute Emily and darling Grace.
posing for her snapshot!
i just LOVE this girl!!!
letting the goats lick their hands.
ave never gets to be around horses and she was SO happy!
the fun meter ran out. can you tell?
they had the cutest train, but it wasn't running this time.















5 comments:
Cute girls. I remember a picture of mom and me by the goats when I was about Avery's age...can't recall if I was happy or scared.
Let's go together before the weather gets crappy!
Is that in Logan? Looks like so much fun! I admire how many activities you do with Avery. You're a great mom. She seems to be learning a lot. And growing tall too!
Yes, it's in Logan. If you ever want to come up...we could go there with the girls!
So totally cute I can't get enough of those girls!
Yea! That was so fun! We will have to go again before it gets too cold. I love those pictures. Especially the one of Ave with the sky looking cool!
Post a Comment