We recently got involved in our neighborhood association. Since getting involved, we have started to get invited to special events around our community. Last week we received an email stating the local fire station was hosting an ice cream social. We were so excited!!! Every time we drive by the station, Avery demands that her window be rolled down so she can wave hello.
We met up with our friends, whose daughter Izzy is Avery's best friend. These girls just adore each other! Ave was such a lucky girl and was able to sit in one of the trucks! She was in awe the whole time!
Thank you again to our local station number 5 for hosting this event! It was a lot of fun!
3 comments:
Cute, I miss you guys! (2 days!)
I love the pic of Ave picking her nose in the firetruck ;)
She's getting so big!
What a fun activity! Avery is looking so grown up. We miss you guys!
Isn't it great how little excursions like this can be so fun? I love being able to do the little things like this with Grace! Avery looks like she is enjoying herself!
Post a Comment