Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Gymnastics

We enrolled Avery in gymnastics for the fall semster at Epic Gymastics. We are so happy with the outcome! There are about six students in the class and one teacher. The parents have to sit in the "Parent Pit" and just watch. The kids have to listen to the teacher and if they start goofing off, the class pauses until everyone is in order. I think it is a wonderful lesson for the kids! Plus, I am not the only one telling her no that day! ;) AND most importantly, she loves it and looks forward to it each week!

Avery's best friend Elle is in the class too! It's so fun watching their friendship blossom!





L to R:
Sophie, Elle, Mallory, Izzy, Avery and Ava with Miss Cyan.

1 comment:

ashnicole said...

She looks like a pro just sitting there! I want to come watch her sometime.