Monday, April 16, 2012

The Bug Ball

Like I have said before, Avery's school holds all of these fun family friendly functions. In March, they held an annual Bug Ball. Each kid was asked to dress like a bug. We borrowed a Bumble Bee costume from Avery's friend Elle. It was a lot of fun. I volunteered to face paint for a while. Boy did I fail! I had three and four year olds criticizing my paintings. It was hilarious! One boy was very adament about what his rolly polly (potatoe bug) should look like. I think I redid it four times. He finally left in tears. Oops!

I am in charge of their annual Spring Picnic Fundraiser in May. We have a goal of raising atleast $3500 to go towards our art and music programs. It is a much bigger project than I anticipated and am nervous how it will all turn out. I need to have atleast 40 donors and so far, I have only received 11 companies willing to participate. Yikes! Hopefully I'll get more!! Wish me luck!!

Anywho, here are some fun pictures from The Bug Ball!!









No comments: