Monday, November 12, 2012

Field trip to Wheeler Farm


At the end of October, I was able to Co-Op a field trip to Wheeler Farm. We had our first snow storm of the season and Teacher Terry was determined to go! All the kids came bundled, so we were good to go!

I was in charge of bring juice that day. Well, Teacher Terry is all about saving the planet. I was going to bring juice boxes, and she said it would litter too much. So I brought a big apple juice carton instead. Silly old me forgot to bring small cups for the kids to drink in. Oops! Good thing it was super cold because the kids didn't even ask for a drink. Phew!
























2 comments:

Aubrey said...

Brrrrr! You're such a good mom to go along on their field trips. Looks like fun. Kennedy was looking at the pics with me and asked when we can come see Avery again. Hopefully soon.

Heidi said...

It seems like plastic cups for all the kids would have littered just as much as juice boxes. Anyway...Teacher knows best! :-) You are a great mom for doing this. I'm sure Avery loved having you there!