(I'm only two months behind! Oops!)
Liam,
You are growing at an incredible rate of speed! You are almost out of all of your 3 month clothing and into 6 month clothing! Everyone that sees you, comments on how big you are! Literally!
At three months old:
*You have become a champ at nursing! You are a quick eater and smile when you have had enough.
*I took you off of your baby Zantac about a week ago. I hate to see you on medication at such an early age. So, we are going to try some essential oils and watch my diet better to see if it helps!
*You roll from your tummy to your back like a pro. You are trying so so hard to roll from your back to your tummy now. You get stuck on your shoulder, which is fine by me! I'm not ready for you to roll all over the house yet!
*When laying on your back, you use all of your tummy muscles to try and sit up. It's so funny to watch you concentrate!
*You've become a fan of your Bumbo chair and LOVE having musical toys in front of you. You have even started to try and bat at your toys or grab ahold of them.
*You wake up twice a night now to feed. Usually at midnight and three in the morning. I sneak you in our bed around three. It helps me get more shut eye and you sleep more soundly propped up on a pillow!
*You are a talker! You will tell us stories non stop if we are right in front of you! You are so animated and we all LOVE it!!
*You have started playing a game with your binky. You like to yank it out and then try to figure how to put it back in.
*You were finally able to get your two month shots last week. (Three weeks late due to brinchiolitis.) It, of course, made you come down with a darn cold.
*You love to follow our voice around the room and try to find us. You are a smart cookie!
*You are the best napper, in my arms! I am a baby hog and would rather you nap in my arms than in your crib. It's a bad habit I am forming!!
*Speaking of sleeping, you prefer us to rock you to sleep. You are not very good at putting yourself to sleep. (Neither was your sissy!)
*You are the HAPPIEST baby I have ever met. You love hanging out and have the most mild and calm temperment. We truly were blessed!!!
You and Sissy are Best Buds!
DISCLAIMER: No sheets were damaged in this photo! ;)
3 comments:
He is so cute and happy! Avery looks JUST like little Brittany in the picture of her and Liam, LOVE it!
Liam is so adorable! He is so strong for his age! I love your family picture at the top of your blog. I hope you guys are doing well and loving your new house :)
I am so thrilled for you and your family. He is adorable and time will fly so fast. Enjoy it!
Post a Comment