Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Sorry for all of the posts...here is an explanation!

Sorry for bombarding you all with mutliple posts. (By posting another post...I know...Nick just pointed it out to me.) I had to get a new computer. Our internet provider decided to stop working, so I got a new laptop with an aircard built into it. See ya crappy T1! Plus....having a baby makes it hard to find time to sit and write.

Here are some things we have been up to:


We had breakfast with some friends.


Julie and Mike. They just got married last Tuesday.

Went to Sean and Erika's Baby Shower!

Sean was SOOOO excited for Yankee gear. Not! Check out his Bloody Boston hat.



Aver's loves Erika!


Clucker was so scared to hold her....but was a NATURAL. Shocker!!

She got Ave to sleep by doing this!!




Had a Farewell Breakfast for Smash. She's off to SLC for the summer. :(



Witnessed MANY explosions! YIKES!


Saw two rainbows at once.





We have been traveling back and forth between Logan and Salt Lake ALOT. We have become pros at packing the car for the weekend. I should document it, but will spare the details.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Sure not as easy to travel with an addition is it? Love you. Can't wait to meet Avery!