YOU are 4 months old today! Where has the time gone? We have been so busy having so much fun as a family. In the four short months you have been here, you have experienced and have accomplished so much.
*You have been on TWO airplanes.
*You have been to California! With two more trips planned by the end of the year.
*You are rolling from your back to your tummy AND from your tummy to your back.
*You are scooting on your tummy across your play mat.
*The other day I put you in your swing and you were trying to escape. You would pull on the side of the swing to try and get out. Thank goodness I had the play tray snapped in. BUT, you were also pulling on the rings on your try to pull your self up and out.
*After the above incident, your daddy and I went and bought you a jumper. You are SO independent. You love your jumper!
*You have become quite the swimmer. You try so hard to quick your legs and blow bubbles. You like to dunk your head in the water and give your mom a heart attack.
*You like getting up ALL the time in the middle of the night. I don't know what has brought this on, but you are making your mommy and daddy SO tired!!
*You are now wearing 3-6 month clothes and some 6 month clothes. (Today you wore a jumper that was 6-9 months!!!) Stop growing so fast munchkin!
*You are so much better in the car. You fall asleep now or watch yourself in the mirror and observe your surroundings.
*You LOVE your stroller. You and I take LONG walks together. We are going to do a 5k together next month. Woo Hoo!!
*You know your name now. When your dad or I say your name, you look right at us. It is so cool!
*You put EVERYTHING in your mouth now. And I mean everything! You eat your clothes, your woobie, mom's hair, dad's ears, all of your toys, and now your toes!
*In the morning I put you in your Bumbo chair while I cook breakfast. Your toy of choice: mom's measuring spoons. You eat them, suck on them and hit the tray and make noise with them!
*You want to eat and drink like a grown up so badly. We like giving you ice water in spoons and you try to eat it. You observe us drinking water and now you try to do it too.
*You are on a daily routine now. You MUST have your morning and afternoon nap or you are very very upset. ;)
*You also go to daycare for one hour a day so mommy can work out. You do so good and usually just take a nap there. Hollie loves you and says you look like a porcelain doll.
*You are now laughing a lot more. It is the cutest laugh ever and gives us the biggest smile when you do it. You love to laugh at Monte and Gracie. They are your bestest friend. While you are in your jumper, you try to pull Monte's ears. He loves to sit near you and follow you wherever you go!
Avery, we are so very proud of you. You are such a sweet, innocent, perfect and beautiful child. We are SO blessed to have you. We are constantly in awe at the things you do. You are developing so quickly. Every time we blink, you are up to something new.
We love you Love Bug!!
Love,
Your buddy Gracie.






4 comments:
Avery is a porcelin doll! I would say that is an accurate description of her.
I can't believe how much she is growing and maturing! It won't be long before she is asking for a little sister or brother! :) IT'S PRETTY EASY TO SEE WHY MOST PEOPLE HAVE MORE THAN ONE CHILD...THEY ARE SO ADORABLE AND FUN!
Were so happy you are enjoying being parents. It's the most rewarding experience you will ever have.
We love you, DeeDee and Dad Steve
Wow, that jumper looks quite entertaining! I'm impressed that she has become so playful and alert so quickly. You two must have a blast together. Good luck on the 5K.
Wow - such milestones! That pic of her on her changing table looks like she could be talking on the phone...so natural! :)
Looking forward to seeing you guys SOON, I hope!
P.S. You look AWESOME!
Britt! Lindsay told me you had a blog and it is adorable! Avery is so cute. :)
Post a Comment