Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Welcome to your late twenties!

Son of a! How did this happen? I am NOW in my late twenties? Hhhmmm....feels like yesterday that I just graduated high school, that I just turned twenty one, that I was in college with all of my girlfriends and comrades, that I bought my first house and my first car, that I thought twenty five was the perfect "ripe" age.....where in the heck did time go? I tease Nick all the time that he is closer to forty than I ever will be. He finally told me I am now in my late twenties and that much closer to thirty. There's no turning back. CRAP!

I had a great birthday. November is a tough month for our family, but we had a fun time anyways. I didn't want to do anything big. Now that I am a mom, spending time with the fam was ideal. Nick took me to dinner in Logan at my favorite restaurant: The Beehive Grill. It is the ONLY brewery in Logan AND it is deeeeelish! I thought it was just going to be Nick, myself, Ave and Smash. When we got there, Nick told me he had to go to the restroom. He was gone for maybe a minute and showed up with my brother Ty! It was awesome! Now if you know my brother, he does not know any one's birthday but his own. He is horrible with remembering things, so it was so fun to have him up in L Town!

Thank you Nick for making my REAL birthday fun. Thank you Smash and Ty for spending time with me. (I know I am SO much fun and all!) I LOVE my family!!!








We are NOT related!

I LOVE my sibs!

I LOVE my Little FAM!

Goofs.

Uhm Ave...you're kind of a passionate kisser! LOVE IT!

She pulls chunks of hair out ALL THE TIME!

=)


4 comments:

DeeDee's Diary said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the kisses!

Aubrey said...

I love the kisses Avery gives you. SO CUTE!!!

Erika + Sean said...

Yay! How fun!! I'm sad that we didn't get to celebrate with you, but we will eventually...even if it's next month! :)

smargaret2003 said...

I miss your birthday! It's because I am old and losing my mind! LOL. Late 20's is a good age, I am going to be 30 in Aug, that makes me sick! I love you Birdie and I think your a great mom, wife and friend! Here is to a great year. I love you!