Ave and I have been having a ball the last couple of weeks. We are adjusting to this new Stanger Danger phase, but we have become closer through this process. We both know how to push each others buttons. (Hee hee hee!)
Here are some of the things we have been up to:
Avery LOVES to "help" with chores. When I fold and put laundry away, Avery is doing the exact opposite. Unfolding and scattering it everywhere. It makes me laugh SO hard! She will sit there for 15 minutes playing mommy before she gets frustrated. I tell her I get frustrated too when the chores start to pile up. ;-)
We went to dinner with Matt, Emily and Grace at our favorite place, The Beehive Grill. Grace's face is priceless. "Dude, stop touching me!"
We were able to hang out with my sis Smash before she left for Christmas break. We miss her already!!
Nick baked 17 DOZEN cookies for his clients at work. (I wrapped all of them.) He is definitely Suzy Homemaker now!!!
Avery LOVES her biters biscuits. Still no teeth. BUT, she sure knows how to make a mess!
We had another playdate with Grace and Emily! The girls interacted with each other for maybe 5 minutes, then did their own thing.
Love this munchkin!
Ave is obsessed with my Iphone. (You will see why at the end of the post!) And yes.....those are some nice bruises she is sporting. My child must be "head-heavy", she topples onto everything. I must say she is very advanced though. She climbed up an entire flight of stairs at my dad's with no assistance. Told ya I had my hands full!
I was lucky enough to meet with these ladies, which I love more than they'll ever know. Thanks Clucker, Erika and Coraline. Let's do it more often!
We attended the annual Holt Christmas party. Sadly, this is the only picture I took. There were well more than 125 people there. Nick was busy mingling while I was busy taking care of our tater tot! It was alot of fun!
We also got together with some more cousins! My step mom turned the big 50, so we got together for some bday & Christmas fun. Kennedy (in the pink) is only 3 weeks older than Ave. Lincoln is 3-1/2 months younger than Ave. It was fun to see how they interacted. (They basically did their own thing, but tried to share their toys as best they could.)
Precious Lincoln!
Kennedy and Avery!We hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Christmas holiday!!! We sure do miss our friends and family who cannot be with us this year. Know that we are thinking of you. We love you all!!

Below is an example of how my baby girl likes to dance to Beyonce. She is the NEXT Sasha Fierce!

5 comments:
Busy busy! I love that Nick baked cookies - that totally needs to rub off on Sean!! :)
Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!
Brit, Easton and Avery need to get together so they can have a dance off. Easton dances just like Avery! I died laughing LOVE IT!
Merry Christmas wish we were there with you guys. Love ya muchas!
We were glad to see you the other evening. And that video of Avery is to die for! So so so funny!!!
Ok, so I still giggle so hard when I watch Ave dancing!! That is the funniest thing in the whole world!
I can't believe he baked 17 dozen cookies - on his own!! That is super impressive! I love how you have tonz of pictures for every post (I'm sure you've noticed I do too.) I love the pictures more than anything!! Cute, hope you had a good xmas.
Post a Comment