so today, my love turns 32!
i found the perfect card.
it reads:
aw hell,
you're really not old.
i think they call it
"VINTAGE"
these days.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
nick,
happy 32nd birthday!
you are hands down the best thing that has happened to me.
you taught me how to love again.
you opened my eyes to what true love is.
you gave me the best gift in the world, a beautiful child.
thank you for being my best friend.
thank you for being the best father in the world.
(and for putting up with all my shenanigans!)
i hope you have a wonderful birthday.
you only deserve the best.
i love you!
love,
bertnie
(sorry for the cheesiness. maybe...just maybe, he'll check the blog and find this little note.)
Happy Birthday Love!

2 comments:
Hopefully he finds your cute note...and I hope he finds this one too. Happy Birthday to Brittany's vintage husband, Nick. You don't know me...but thanks to Brit's blog..I feel like I know you. And I too, am happy that she has found you. From what i can tell, you two were made for each other. You deserve a great and happy birthday with your beautiful family!!
I saw your new pics on Julie's website - SOOO CUTE!!!! Isn't it creepy we're old enough to be married to guys in their 30's? My husband just turned 30 in January and he doesn't even care - I might die of an anxiety attack when I'm that old! 28 is bad enough!
Post a Comment