Monday, April 16, 2012

VEGAAAAAAAAS

My mom works for Southwest Airlines and is based in Las Vegas. Every year, SWA throws a party for each base. Since she is in Vegas, they always reserve a show. This year was Zumanity. My mom invited me to go and Nick kicked me out of the door really wanted me to go! Sometimes I need a break. Ok, I always do!

We jetted off to Vegas for a quick 26 hour trip. We found an awesome deal at New York New York casino (the show was held there too!) for $60/night! What a steal! We shopped until our feet hurt and then did it again. I actually bought a ton of cute maternity clothes. In Vegas! Utah really doesn't have a whole lot of options surprisingly!

Thanks for a funa nd quick trip mom! And thank you Nick for coordinating for us to go!

Can't wait to go back again!!!

Don't worry, my mocktail was a cranberry juice with club soda. Quite yummy!


Thanks again mom!!

1 comment:

ashnicole said...

Pretty ladies! I'm jealous you guys had a girls day, let alone in Vegas!