Monday, April 27, 2009

I should be cleaning, showering or unpacking.....


BUT...while Avery is taking a much needed nap (she is CRANKY!!!), I decided to hurry and write a post.


This past weekend was jam packed full of fun, fun, fun. We headed to Salt Lake on Thursday night to start off the fun. We love and miss our house down there SO bad! Nick had a managers meeting on Friday so we were able to have a long weekend down there.



Avery with Grandpa Dale and Grandma Sheri



While he was at work, I had to take the car in to get fixed, visit Nick at work during lunch to show off Miss Avers, meet Erika for shopping and lunch, and have an absolute wonderful dinner with Nick's parents at Cucina Toscana. Yum!! The owner of the restaurant, Valter, absolutely LOVED Avers!! Anthony Hopkins is one of Valter's best friends! We saw a Jazz player, Collins, while we were there and talked to his wife and cooed with his little girl. It was fun.


Avery with Grandpa Steve and Grandma Dee

On Saturday, we met with my Dad, Dee Dee and brothers for breakfast at our favorite place, The Park. Afterwards, my grandparents met us at our house so they could finally meet their great grand daughter. AFTER THAT, I headed to Stansbury with Avery to meet with my girlfriends. (Em and Erika, we MISSED you!!) It was SO fun to finally see Sarah after 5 years and meet her little man Easton. What a doll! I told Avery I had already arranged her marriage with him, so not to worry about her future. I have it taken care of. I of course forgot my camera at home, so I'll have to steal some from Sarah. NEXT, my mom came over that night to babysit so Nick and I could grab a couple of drinks and Wings with our friends at The Wing Company. It was nice to relax, catch up and hear some interesting stories. (Thank you Sarah and Clucker!!)


Avers with Grandma Teri


On Sunday, we met up with Sean, Erika, Clucker and her brother at Over The Counter for breakfast. It was such a dive, but yet so yummy. We went home afterwards and just relaxed. It was the first time since Avery was born that we had been able to just veg at home. We visited Nicks dad once more, bbq'd and hung out as a fam of five.



Bath Time Fun!

We left Salty this morning at 6:30 AM for Logan. :-( We will be heading down again on Thursday night, so giddy up!




It was such a fun, fast, jam packed weekend...we can't wait to do it again. Thank you friends for all the laughs, stories and much needed R&R. We love you all!!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Sad we missed all the fun! We tried to come and visit but you where gone with the baby! : ( Maybe this weekend coming up we will be able to see her (and you guys lol)!!!

Aubrey said...

Can't wait to see you on Sunday! Sounds like you had a great weekend.

Emily said...

Look at that baby belly! She is so adorable!