Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Pictures of the weddin'

We haven't received our pictures from our photographer quite yet, but here are some we took, friends took and my sis took. (Thank you everyone who took pictures!! :))
Beautiful HUGE waves!
Aver's slept during the entire ceremony.
My sweet family.
Nick's sis Lindsay.
Emily and sweet Grace.
View from the restaurant.
The new Mr. and Mrs.
The Alpha Chi's.
The Boys.
All the ladies!
All the gent's!
Madre and I. Avery slept through pictures as well. :(
Love you sis!
Erika, Coraline and I.
Ha!
I am SO mad. JK!

3 comments:

Erika + Sean said...

It was such a beautiful wedding! Congrats again!! :)

ashnicole said...

Love them :) I'm so glad I was able to be out there. Love you guys!

Hayz and Jer Bear said...

Oh, I love the pictures! And I'm sure the professionals are WONDERFUL too! You are a lucky girl......Nick seems like a "DREAM" and your beautiful as always. (and you make DARLING kids)