The year 2009 was a BUSY one for us! It was full of UPS and DOWNS, GOOD times and BAD times, but we had a wonderful time experiencing them together. As a family!
Here is our life from 2009:





We both have set MANY resolutions for 2010.
One of my resolution's is to get out of my comfort zone. I am picking up the hobby of photography and will be taking classes. I would like to stick with this new interest throughout this new year and capture our life's greatest moments.
One of Nick's resolution is to stick with his new found love: Cross Fit. **He also wanted me to add that he would like to try and put himself in his wife's shoes, to remember how hard it is to be a stay at home mom.**



6 comments:
I loved the recap. You and Nick did so much this last year! I would love to take photography classes. I'm still learning how to use my camera and would love to be able to take better pictures.
You really did have a jam-packed year with a lot of exciting moments. What could be better in one year than getting married and having a baby? You all are very blessed.
Hey! What a busy year! I'm glad to see you are doing so well. It would be fun to have you guys if you ever wanted to make an escape to Hawaii. Our place is eensy teensy teeny tiny. But, I'd love to have you! And I'd baby sit that cutie pie while you two go out and enjoy a few adventures.
So fun to look back - can you even believe you went through all that? BTW, how did you do all that cute stuff to your pictures? Darling!
We lucked out and received a Nikon D5000 this year for Christmas...so I am taking classes at our Ritz Camera Place up here in Logan at night. =) Woo Hoo!!! I may look into classes at our Tech College too.
Matti, we were supposed to BE IN Hawaii this week for our Honeymoon, but pushed it back until Avery isn't nursing anymore and she can stay with a sitter. I would LOVE to come visit you!!!! Your family is so dang cute!!!
Erika, got to picnik.com to edit your photo's. They have alot of free applications or you can buy a membership for I think $25/year for the advanced version. It is SO much fun!!
Thanks for the sweet comments all. Love you ALL!
What a crazy and fun year! I'm so excited for this new year and all the time I'll be spending with you. :)
Post a Comment