The month of March belongs to Nick and Avery since their birthday's are only 3 days apart! We had a fun few weeks of busy celebrations.
Avery turned TWO on March 28th! We had a fun filled "Woody" themed birthday party for her. At the time, she was ADDICTED to Toy Story 1, 2 AND 3! (It has since passed...)
We had a special cake made for her, cupcake toppers, decorations and goody bags all prepared. It was a lot of fun! We even had a bounce house for the kiddo's! We had it at our house and it was pure chaos. I didn't take too many pics since I was manning the oven!
Thanks to all who came!
On her actual birthday, we headed to Jungle Jim's for the first time. It was ghetto but so much fun!!
On March 31st, Nick turned THIRTY THREE!!
We had some friends meet us for dinner at our favorite place Deseret Brewery (or as we call it The Pub) and then walked over to WiseGuys. It was SO SO SO much fun and SUPER hilarious! (It has since become a regular date spot for Nick and I.)
On his actual birthday, I surprised him at work with his favorite strawberry cake and balloons. That night we went to The Pub again and celebrated with his mom and sister.
We also celebrated at The Country Club with his dad's family. (I told you...Lot's and Lot's of celebrating!)
Thank you to all of our family and friends who made Avery and Nick's birthdays so special!
Nick and Ave,
Happy Birthday!! I sure do love you both beyond words!! Thank you for making my life so complete!
XOXO!!!
-Bert/Mom














1 comment:
Ave's party was lots of fun! Thanks for including pics of my Izzy. Happy Birthday Nick and Avery!
Post a Comment