I LOVE being a Mom and I love all of my Mom's!
We met up with my mom and Nick's mom for breakfast at The Wild Grape downtown. It's one of my favorite local restaurants. :)
We usually head to the zoo afterwards, but the weather wasn't cooperating. So, we relaxed at home and it was just what we all needed after going a million miles a minute!
I hope all of my mom's (Teri, Dee Dee, Vickie and Sheri) had a wonderful Mother's Day too! I certainly appreciate everything these women do for me and my family and am so grateful to have each one in my life! I love you all!!
I'm one lucky Momma to this little cheeser!
Grandpa Bob was in town for Ashley's wedding. We sure do love and miss this gent!
Thank you to my family who made this day and everyday so special!
I love you guys!!
1 comment:
I've heard of The Wild Grape and have always wanted to eat there. We should go with you sometime since you love it so much.
You are a wonderful mom. I love that we can bounce parenting ideas off each other. It sure is nice to have a fellow mom going through the exact same stages of toddlerhood as me!
Post a Comment