Since we get to visit so many families on Christmas, we have to wake up extra early! We woke Avery up around 6:30 to get the festivities started. Three days before Christmas, we got our fireplaces fixed and working! It was so nice to sit and open presents in front of a roaring fire! We tried to downsize Christmas a little and concentrate on what was more important. Last year we made a huge Christmas breakfast, but stuck to sticky buns and coffee this year.
Santa spoiled Ave this year and did all things Princess! Nick and I decided to do one BIG present. We bought her a bounce house! At first she wasn't too excited but quickly warmed up. We have it set up in our basement for the winter, but it will be able to go outside during the warmer months too!
Nick bought me workout attire and an IPad. I LOVE this because it entertains both Avery and I!
Avery and I bought Nick workout gear, clothes and shoes.
It was a great Christmas for our family! Oli even got spoiled with bones, bones and more bones. (Although he delivers them to other neighbors yards and they never get returned! :))
No comments:
Post a Comment