Saturday, December 31, 2011

And finally, our Christmas Surprise!

Our Christmas present from above!

We have an announcement, that most of you already know anyways! We are expecting Baby #2 August 21, 2012!

It came as a surprise to the both of us! We had been trying since March of 2011, but kind of gave up around October. I was tired of the stress that came with watching the ovulations tests and stressing about each negative pregnancy test. So, we stopped worrying as much. And what do you know, it worked when we weren't really even concentrating on it!

We are really excited, nervous, elated, scared and happy to know this will finally complete our family! I will try to keep the blog updated as much as I can!


3 comments:

Emily said...

COngratulations on Holt Baby #2!

Aubrey said...

So happy for you. When is your big ultrasound? Should be coming up soon here.

ashnicole said...

Yesss. Can't wait for baby Holt #2.