Friday, December 9, 2011

Coronado: Part 1

We LOVE LOVE LOVE Coronado! We didn't get to visit it as many times as we would have liked this year, so when we decided we were definitely going for Thanksgiving, it couldn't come fast enough!

Avery and I flew down two days before Nick, since he had to work. We stayed in the condo by ourselves and were able to go at our own pace. Which consisted of sleeping in, cereal breakfasts, walking on the beach, playing with cousins, dinner with everyone and LATE bed times. (I am very strict about bed time, but let it slide for 8 days!) Ave and I were best buddies! I had missed it since Ave is such a daddy's girl. She gets kind of mean when Nick is around. She does not want to share his attention!! :-O

When Nick finally got into town, she did a 180 and didn't want anything to do with me again! Boo! But, it was ok. It gave me a little free time. :)

Coronado is such a beautiful place year round! One day, we will live there!



Avery and her cousin Mia.


Hayden playing with seaweed. Such a boy!

Avery got a new Nick name this trip: Forrest! She never stopped running!

Searching for sea creatures.


This shell was BEAUTIFUL in person! The purples were so bright and beautiful!



Ave and her Nana Sheri

Avery and Wumpah Dale. (New name!)

LOVE this picture!






Avery developed a MAJOR crush for her cousin Hayden. They both are VERY hyper, but once they hung out, they mellowed each other out!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Looks like you had so much fun! I love Ave's smile!