Sunday, March 18, 2012

Coronado - February 2012

We decided to take a fun weekend trip tp Coronado to celebrate our dear friend, Mike's, birthday. The boys were able to fit ina day of golf while the girls soaked up the sun. We had two really great warm days and then one chilly day.

It was so much fun sharing our favorite place with our dearest friends. We were able to eat at our favorite restaurants, play on the beach, go to Sea World and let our girls have quality friend time.

Avery and Elle did surprisingly well staying in the same condo. Luckily they were on the same sleep schedule, so it made night time so much easier! I went to bed the same time the girls did! Being prego wears me out! And makes me MOODY! Thank you to Nick and our friends for putting up with my bad mood for one full day! I blame the weather!

We can't wait until April to go back!!

Girls Day on the Beach












Sea World








(The Polar Bear was actually under water fishing! Pretty Awesome!)








More Beach Time






Twinners!

2 comments:

Stacie said...

Looks like a really fun vacation! Sea World looked amazing. Avery must have loved all the mammals. And about how pregnancy makes you moody... I'm moody ALL the time and I'm not even pregnant!

ashnicole said...

Looks like tons of fun! You guys are a bunch of babes.