Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Christmas: Part Three


We celebrated Christmas morning at our new house! We had two Christmas trees set up at our old house in Salt Lake and decided to bring one up to the new house a couple of days before Christmas. I'm glad we did. It was the only Christmas decoration we had.

Santa spoiled the kids with new toys for the house. Avery got a new bench for her hallway, a huge Barbie house, a new doll from mom and a tool bench from her dad.

Liam got a new ball popper toy and some teething toys.

I surprised Nick with a new leather jacket and some clothes.

Nick got me some perfume, but surprised me with a gift on the way down to Salt Lake. He asked me to open the center console to get a rag to clean his glasses. There was a ring box (that I didn't see at forst) laying in there. I opened it and it was a new sparkly band to go with my wedding ring! It is BEAUTIFUL!!








I think he likes his new woobie!


Avery always wants to help Nick with his tools. So now, she can help with her own tools.







2 comments:

Stacie said...

wow- what a fun Christmas! Nick is so sweet to surprise you with a band for your wedding ring. Avery's full size barbie seems awesome!

Aubrey said...

Whoa! Check out that Barbie! Love love love the pic of Liam and his new blanket. And Brittany, you look so beautiful. Pretty hair.