Liam,
Boy Oh Boy, you are growing up way too fast for your mommy and daddy! (I think Sissy likes it because she knows she can play more with you.)
You are blossoming from a newborn infant into a chubby little baby! I sure di miss having you snuggle with me all day long. Now, you want to play and experience the world. Not just your momma!
At five month's old you:
*Have tried more solids. You LOVE LOVE LOVE avacadoes misxed with the liquid gold. (Momma's milk.) You are still learning what to do with your tongue, but you will get the hang of it.
*You also had to try pear juice, prune juice and prunes. You get a little backed up from the solids, so we are now only doing solids once a day, rather than two.
*You had an Upper GI at Primary Children's Hospital for your reflux. Turns out...you DO NOT have reflux! Your innerds look perfectly healthy. We took you off of Prevacid and what do you know, you stopped projectile vomiting! You stil spit up, but you are not throwing up ounces at a time! I am so sorry you were on such yucky medicine for no reason!
*You are growing like a weed! You are almost out of your 6 month clothing! You have the cutest rolls that go for days! We love kissing those rolls and don't want to see them leave for a very long time!
You still are a cat napper. I think this is just your personality. You take a 30 minute nap around 9, 1 and 4. If you are in the car, you'll snooze the while time. I have come to learn to just drive aimlessly for a little quiet time!
*You go to bed at the same time as Sissy, 8 PM. You still get up at 11:30 and 4:00 to nurse. But then you are up for the day by 7:30.
* You are still in your bassinett!! (You moved into your crib a week after you turned five months old! Your crib is still in our bedroom until you stop nursing so much in the moddle of the night. I'm not sure why I am having such a hard time letting you move out of my bedroom, but I am! You're my baby and I want to keep you that way!
*You want to be active!! (That's an understatement!) You get so frustrated laying on your back. You'd rather be sitting in your exersaucer, your Bumbo, your high chair or being held! (In fact, you started sitting up on your own a week after you turned 5 months old!!)
*You LOVE the game Peek a Boo! Especially when Avery plays it with you. Liam, you just adore your Sissy! Your eyes light up whenever she talks or sings!
*You LOVE looking at ceiling fans and lights. Much to your daddy's dismay, I think you will be following in daddy's and papa's footsteps in the lighting industry. It's in your DNA!!
You are just a pure joy to be around! You are such a happy baby! You are perfect!!
2 comments:
Liam is so dang adorable! I want to kiss those cute rolls. His smile just warms my heart. And what a good idea to start babies with avocados. Miss those kids!
He is just adorable! So glad the upper GI came back good! Sure do miss you guys.
Post a Comment