Thursday, February 21, 2013

Going Private


I just looked at my stats on my blog and found that a porn website has been viewing my blog. To protect my children and my families privacy, I am going to go private.

This has really freaked me out. If you would like to continue to read my blog, feel free to comment your email address so I can add you to my blog. I'll give it another week to change the settings.

I hate to have to do this, as I like to frequent public blogs all the time, but I do not want anything to jeopardize my families safety.

I hope y'all understand!

-Brittany

5 comments:

Emily said...

I thought you guys already were private. Please feel free to add me to your list e.woods812@yahoo.com

Rachel said...

I noticed that happening with my blog too and did a little googling. Apparently, it's not uncommon: http://productforums.google.com/forum/m/?hl=en&fromgroups#!category-topic/blogger/RrxXxyoSdvU[1-25-true]

ashnicole said...

theash7@hotmail.com !!!

Aubrey said...

aubreydee@hotmail.com

So important to be private!

ChanFlitton said...

chandlerhanna55@gmail.com!!
and i am sure Kace wants to follow, too! kaceychae@gmail.com