Sunday, June 28, 2009

Attention...Attention...Avery has an announcement!

What's the surprising news?????


Her Mommy and Daddy are finally tying the knot!






Yup...You heard right. We have finally set a date and couldn't be more excited!



We will be getting married Saturday, September 12, 2009 in Sunny San Diego!! We are just diving into the planning process, but anyone who can make it, is welcomed! We would love to share this day with as many family and friends as possible. We understand some cannot make it, so we will be having a barbeque at our house the first weekend in October to celebrate as well. We just wanted to share the exciting news! Thank you for all of your love and support over the years. We would not be where we are today without the amazing family and friends that we have in our lives.
Keep checking back for exciting updates!! We are headed to San Diego on Tuesday and will be working on some of the details. Yay!

10 comments:

Emily said...

YEA! So exciting! Avery looks pretty excited in that picture too! Matt and I will do what we can to see if we can get out there. Matt's boss is kind of mean, so I am not sure if he will let him have the weekend off ;)

Aubrey said...

We will be there!!!!!!

Stacie said...

Wow! My friend and her husband are from AZ and they had their wedding in San Diego as well. I love how beautiful it is there. I am so excited for the two of you!

smargaret2003 said...

I am so excited for you guys. We are going to be in SLC the last weekend in Sept. so hopefully we can make your bbq. I love you guys and am so happy for you both of you. Avery is so lucky to have such great parents

Traci said...

HI! It's Traci, I hope it's okay that I'm commenting on your blog! I just wanted to say Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you guys. You are great together, I'm so excited for you!
P.S. your little one gets cuter by the minute. Holy crap those EYES are just amazing! See you soon!

ashnicole said...

WOO HOO! I'm so happy for you! I'm excited to be there with you guys. Little Avery will have so much fun with me :)

Grandma Wendy said...

Congratulations!!!! We are so happy for you!

DeeDee's Diary said...

Congratulations Britt and Nick AND Avery! We have been anxiously awaiting the NEWS of your upcoming marriage and couldn't be happier for you and give you all our blessings, support and love on your new life together.
We love you. DeeDee and Dad Steve

Katie said...

Congrats Britt!!

Matti said...

Congrats!! I am so excited for you! And, your Avers is sooo cute!