Dear Nick,
Happy 1st Father's Day! I just wanted to leave you a quick note to let you know what an AMAZING father I think (actually I know) you are to our little princess Avery. You are a natural! I love watching you spend time with the little crib midget. She absolutely adores you and I can see you two are the best of friends already. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect partner in crime to experience this wonderful thing called life together. Thank you Thank you Thank you for being so supportive, loving, caring, for being my best friend through the thick and thin, and for just being you. I am so lucky to have you in my life. I love you so much and fall deeper and deeper in love with you as each day passes on. Thank you for giving me the best gift in the world, our little girl! I hope you had a wonderful Father's Day! I love you!!
Love Always and Forever,
Brittany

____________________________________________________________________Dear Dad,
I hope you had a wonderful Father's Day! I know you had to spend it in Nevada working, but I wanted to let you know that I am always thinking about you and worrying about you. Thank you for providing me with a wonderful life and for helping me become the woman I am today. I learned many life lessons from you which I am forever indebted. I hope that we can spend more time together in the near future. Your grand daughter is growing and changing every second of every day. I just wanted to let you know we love you! Happy Father's Day!
Love,
Britt, Nick, Avery, Monte and Gracie

____________________________________________________________________
Dear Dale,
Happy Father's Day to you too! Thank you for being such a wonderful influence on your son and for providing him with such a wonderful life. I know he looks up to you in so many ways. Thank you for making him into the man he is today. I hope you had a wonderful day. Baby Avery adores you and you are the only one who has been able to make her laugh out loud! That speaks volumes! We love you and can't wait to spend time with you and Sheri in San Diego! Happy Father's Day.
Love,
Britt, Nick, Avery, Monte and Gracie

_____________________________________________________________________
Happy Father's Day to all of the dad's out there! To my grand fathers, my friends husbands and even strangers......I hope you had a wonderful day!!
(PS: I should have done this for Mother's Day to the wonderful women in our life, but I was a little caught up in celebrating my first! Please do not feel under appreciated. We are forever grateful for the wonderful mom's we have in our life!! We love you too!!)
1 comment:
Yes, Happy 1st Father's Day Nick! I love that we are all experiencing these precious babies at the same time. We were so happy to meet Avery at the blessing and hope we can get together again soon.
Post a Comment