She kept beating up on Erika's two dogs. They put up with it, thankfully, but I was quite embarrassed! Then, she started beating up on Coraline. Sigh! We decided we need a bigger kid in her Little Gym class to hit her back just once so she knows it is not fun, funny or fascinating. (I know that sounds horrible, but I'm not sure how else she will learn. She thinks the word NO does not apply to her in any way.) I also need to get her to understand the concept of sharing. Thank you sweet Lady Bird for graciously sharing ALL of your toys!
Thank you Erika and Coraline for having us over. We hope to do it more often!
Cuties! I absolutely LOVE this picture!
Future Besties!
Happy Girl.
I know this is blurry and cut off, but Ave makes this face all the time. It is hilarious!
Erika pulling the girls in the COOLEST wagon ever! (Notice Ave winding up to hit Coraline. Sorry again Coraline. We really do love you!!!)





2 comments:
Haha!! I love that smushed mouth face Avery's making. What a personality. I don't know how babies learn what "no" really means since they all believe it doesn't apply to them. Let me know if you figure that one out. :)
Thanks again for the fun play date. And please do not worry about Avery beating up on the dogs...or Coraline...the dogs probably deserve it and Coraline has to learn how to defend herself. Besides, Avery wasn't bad at all! She's just having fun exploring.
Looking forward to seeing you this weekend!
Post a Comment