Friday, May 20, 2011

Ashley's Wedding

My little sister got married on May 7, 2011! She made such a beautiful and elegant bride!!!

We started the day by getting her hair done in Bountiful in the morning. Her hair turned out so pretty! Ash wanted to ride with me to her brunch destination, only problem was....I brought the Smart Car. (Nick had Ave.) Imagine seeing a blue Smart Car, stuffed to the brim , with two women, a wedding dress and bags galore. It was awesome! I wish we could have had a picture taken. I will treasure those moments with Ash!

They had their brunch at The Joseph Smith Memorial Building. It was awesome! They looked so in love! As they were talking about one another, Ave ran up to my mom and sat on her lap. (At the Head Table, mind you.) She pulled on her dress and said "Boobs!" really loudly. Nick and I were dying laughing! :-)

After the brunch, Jon & Ash got their pictures done at the temple while we all were setting up the reception site.

When we all met up later at the temple, it was so fun to watch the cousins run around together! The weather was amazing. Sunny, warm and breezy! They couldn't have lucked out any better!

Avery kept hanging onto the doors waiting for The Feller's to come out! Once they did, Avery thought Smash was a princess. And indeed, she was! She looked absolutely beautiful. Just beaming with Love and Excitement!

The reception was held at Jon's parents house in North Salt Lake. It was a lot of work, but it turned out great!!!

We are so happy for you Jon and Ashley! Good luck on your new adventure together. We love you both so much and are so proud of you!



















































Congratulations Jon and Ash!!

4 comments:

ashnicole said...

Woohoo! Thanks Britt! The wedding was so fun and the reception looked exactly how I wanted. Thanks for your countless hours of help! I couldn't have done it without you. You're the greatest sister, Love you!
ps-Let's do a reenactment of the smartcar action, please!

Leigh and Craig said...

Your sister looks beautiful. You look beautiful. Avery looks beautiful. How wonderful!

Emily said...

Wow! That Ashley was GORGEOUS! Looks like it was a fabulous wedding. I am so happy for her! Tell her congrats for me!

ashnicole said...

I really love the pic of Ave and Houst hugging me. It's so cute!