Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Blog comments and such...

To my fellow blogging friends and family:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE reading your blogs! But there is only two problems:

1- I can only access most of the blogs on my cell phone. My computer comes up with an error when I am checking 90% of blogs and therefore I can't read them. :(

2- While reading blogs on my cell phone, I cannot leave comments. Again, it comes up with an error and relocates the pages. :(

What gives?

I just wanted you all to know that I love reading your blogs! I check them often and I am sorry I cannot comment on them at the moment. I am tryng to talk my hubby into getting this checked out!!!

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

That's really weird. Is mine one of the blogs you can't see on your computer? I love reading your blog too. :)