We have made a tradition to go to McDonalds afterwards. I am trying to get her excited to go! She runs around the McDonald Playland like she is a monkey on a sugar rush!
Avery is doing SO MUCH better going on to her back. She doesn't fight it as much!
Avery does SO good going under water and holding her breath! They are teaching her to "Scoop, scoop, scoop" (paddle).
With all of these recent drownings and near drownings we have had this summer, I am so grateful we have her in these swim lessons! I know things happen for a reason, but if I can help prevent anything happening to Ave, I will do it at all costs!
We are thinking of enrolling her in a more intense swim camp. It'll be 8 lessons back to back. Hopefully this will help ease her anxiety and show her the pool is fun again!
No comments:
Post a Comment