Nick had me celebrate for almost an entire month. He let me get away with celebrating every weekend with friends and family. It was so much fun! He threw me a surprise party at our friends bar, Lucky 13. I really had no clue what he was up to, but an hour before the party I had my suspicions. You see, Nick yawns (ALOT) when he is lying! I kept asking what we were doing, and he replied "Dinner (yawn) with (yawn, yawn) our (yaaaaawn) family (YAWN)!" Nick's mom picked us up to go to dinner but instead of going to the intended destination of The Pub, we drove to Lucky 13. Nick said he left his credit card there and needed to grab it. I was almost convinced until Avery yelled "TY TY!" (My brother.) He wasin the parking lot. BUSTED! He was like a deer in head lights and didn't know what to do. So, instinctively, he turned to run away and ran smack into a fence. Whoops!
It was a fun party filled with friends and family!
The next night we had a dinner at our house with our family. Lot's o' celebrating I told ya! We went to Coronado for Thanksgiving and Nick's dad threw a wine and cheese party in honor of my birthday too! So much fun! I told Nick I'd like every year to be like this! ;)
I got all set up for skiing. Nick got me a new ski jacket! I've had the same one for 12 years. I guess it was time to get in style! :)
Thank you again to my wonderful family and friends, especially my handsome hubby, for making my 30th the best yet!!
(I didn't take pics, I let Nick do that. Therefore, there is only a few...)
The party spoiler! ;)
Madre
Matt & Jenny
Mike
Theresa & Nicholas
Theresa & Me (We are neighbors and realized we actually went to college together!)
Love this man!
Renee, Theresa & Bert
Jon & Smash
We are so blessed to have such a wonderful family!
Avery LOVES Jon!
I wish we got more pics! Thanks to my dad, Dee Dee, Houst and Paul for coming too! We LOVED having you guys over!!! XOXO


3 comments:
You look way too good to be 30! Happy birthday. Wish we could've celebrated with you.
Wish we could've come and celebrated! Miss you! Happy late Birthday!
Happy Birthday!!! Glad you had such a great month!!
Post a Comment