Saturday, January 3, 2009

Look how spoiled she already is!

I know we just posted yesterday, but we started going through a great checklist we found at Baby Depot and wanted to show you how carried away we can get. Boy, little Avery is one spoiled baby who isn't even born yet!


Looks like a lot, but according to our checklist....we aren't even close!


This is Nick's daddy diaper bag that I got him for Christmas. He LOVES it!


I told Nick to act like he was pushing the stroller, this is what I got. :)



And finally....I said I would never take a picture of my "bump", but I thought I might as well document my last 13 weeks. This is me at 27 weeks and counting. (Ps..for you who know me, I can't make a straight face for the life of me to the camera.)



2 comments:

Aubrey said...

Those daddy diaper bags are awesome! They make such great things for parents now. And I love your bump - you look great.

smargaret2003 said...

You are to cute and look amazing I might add. I loved catching up on everything and I am so happy for you guys. Easton needs to head to L town to meet some Alphie girlfriends!
We love you and miss you!
Sarah