Yay! I finally hit 36 weeks yesterday. I have been looking forward to the doctors appointment I had today to see if I have progressed any. My weight luckily stayed on track. For a while there, I was jumping up in numbers way too fast. Atleast for my comfort.
The doctor said I was dilated to a 1 and I was effaced 25%. For those who do not know what this may mean, think of a lifesaver. The whole in the center of the lifesaver is about how much of an opening I have for the baby to come out of. (Uhm...ouch!) Except, you should be able to stick your finger in the middle. So let's say a gummi lifesaver. Too much information? Sorry. I have a ways to go but hey, atleast I am progressing.
Baby Avery is sitting at a level -2. So....she has a ways to drop still. My doctor said she could feel Avery's head, so she is facing the correct way. Woo Hoo!! When she felt the top of her head, Ave kicked so hard my doctor could see. It made us laugh. I also had a Group B Strep Test done today. To say the least, it wasn't my most favorite appointment.
We had our second parenting class on Wednesday. We were able to watch a REALLY graphic movie. It made me a little uncomfortable, while it made Nick giddy like a school girl. He is going to be such a wonderful coach. He will know how to take my mind off of things and make me laugh. Plus, he has a thick skin. (Well, I hope he does. He needs to be prepared for just about anything!)
Other than that, nothing too exciting has happened this week. I took Monday off because I was physically, mentally and emotionally tired. I actually slept 14 hours straight. I obviously needed the rest. I also have already washed all of the clothing Ave got from the shower. We set up her swing and pack n' play. We are SO ready to have this baby.
We are staying in Logan this weekend to rest. It may be one of the last weekends we get to do that. I may talk Nick into cleaning the carpets. I know, I know...it sounds like so much fun.
Anywho, that's all for now. Have a fabulous weekend everyone!
1 comment:
Your bump is slowly getting bigger. It's so fun to watch. I know what you mean about being ready to have your baby girl. She's going to be absolutely adorable and very spoiled! Try not to think too hard about those videos they're showing you in class...it's totally different when it's you. :)
Post a Comment