Happy Belated Birthday Nicholas!
Yesterday was Nick's Golden Birthday. (He turned 31 on the 31st.) I just wanted to let him know that I hope he had the best birthday ever. I was trying to get a post done last night, but we are now on Ave's schedule and it was close to impossible to do so.
I am so grateful to have you in my life Nick. My life has never been better. From the moment I saw you, I knew my life would never be the same. I have never felt so much love from one person and never knew I could some one just as much.
You are the breath of fresh air I had been searching for for so many years. Thank you for being so absolutely wonderful, supportive, loving and just plain amazing. I can't wait to see all the adventures we as a family will now experience.
I love you Nick. Happy 31st!
Love Always and Forever,
Britt
No comments:
Post a Comment