Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Pooper Scoopers AND Nicholas too!



I haven't blogged about the kiddo's in awhile, so I thought I would dedicate a little space to them.

They are definitely naughty at times, but I wouldn't trade them in the world for anything. I am a little nervous to see how they will be around Avery. BUT, every time they go into her nursery, it seems as though they get calm and lay next to me while I am rocking in the glider. Gracie seems to think the rugs are hers. 

They still think the sheet rock and baseboards are a free for all, so they are in their kennels again. I keep telling them only four more weeks and they can have some freedom. We are planning on putting Gracie back into training when Ave is six weeks old. We'll see how that goes.

Other than that, they have been their rambunctious selves. We love you Monte Poo and Gracie Lu!



Grace trying to play the innocent part.

Monte takes after his dad. They LOVE Simpson's!

Also, Nick was nominated for Branch Manager of the year. He has a big awards ceremony tomorrow night at Little America. Unfortunately, I cannot make it. I can't get it off work. So, babe.....Good Luck! I am so proud of you!


1 comment:

Erika + Sean said...

Love the pic of Monty watching TV! Tell Nick, CONGRATS!