Could another week have possibly passed by? Geez...the older we get, the faster time flies. I remember as a child how the days seemed SO long! Especially days during summer break. Now, I feel like I can hardly fit enough into one day. Some days I do not get anything done and try to figure what I just did with an entire day.
Well, here are some things we did this past week:
This past week I paid off my last student loan! Woo Hoo! What a glorious feeling!
This past week I went to lunch with my best friend Em and her daughter Grace. I love these two girlies!
This past week I watched So You Think You Can Dance. I.AM.ADDICTED!
This past week I went to the gym almost every single day. Please note...trying to run on the treadmill while still nursing your baby=A Painful Disaster. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS!
This past week I got a wild hair up my bum and decided to transition Avery from her bassinett to her crib. I have had many sleepless nights! I still do not know why I decided to do this. I miss my baby sleeping next to me at night! We went from sleeping 8 hours straight in the bassinett to waking every two hours in the crib. We are slowly getting used to waking up at 2AM and 4:30 AM. (I secretly check on her multiple times throughout the night to see if she is breathing. Does this pass? I sure hope so!)
This past week we witnessed Avery grabbing her toys for the first time AND putting them in her mouth! Such a cool thing to watch!
This past week I witnessed Avery sucking her thumb for the first time. YES, I did freak out. I do not want a thumb sucker. A pacifer...YES an Thumb...NO.
This past week we got to meet my other best friend Erika's baby Coraline for the first time. She is such a beautiful baby. And to witness Nick and Sean (Erika's hubby) sit next to each other being the proudest pappa's ever...made my heart melt!
This past week we had 7 straight days of rain...Did we move to Seattle?
This past week I battled a head cold. I thought it was Strep at first, but it was a virus. (Hallelujah!)
This past week we went to the opening day of The Farmer's Market. We bought cucumbers and tomatoes that looked like they were on steroids! We ran into my Aunt Karen, Uncle Stephen and cousin Chandler! I was so happy they got to meet Baby Aver's!
This past week Nick decided to go on a detox diet! Crazy Man I tell ya! Only chicken, turkey, fish and veggies for this man. Too bad I was able to enjoy an ice cold beverage while he looked on. My oh my how the roles have reversed. Love ya babe!
Well, here are some things we did this past week:
This past week I paid off my last student loan! Woo Hoo! What a glorious feeling!
This past week I went to lunch with my best friend Em and her daughter Grace. I love these two girlies!
This past week I watched So You Think You Can Dance. I.AM.ADDICTED!
This past week I went to the gym almost every single day. Please note...trying to run on the treadmill while still nursing your baby=A Painful Disaster. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS!
This past week I got a wild hair up my bum and decided to transition Avery from her bassinett to her crib. I have had many sleepless nights! I still do not know why I decided to do this. I miss my baby sleeping next to me at night! We went from sleeping 8 hours straight in the bassinett to waking every two hours in the crib. We are slowly getting used to waking up at 2AM and 4:30 AM. (I secretly check on her multiple times throughout the night to see if she is breathing. Does this pass? I sure hope so!)
This past week we witnessed Avery grabbing her toys for the first time AND putting them in her mouth! Such a cool thing to watch!
This past week I witnessed Avery sucking her thumb for the first time. YES, I did freak out. I do not want a thumb sucker. A pacifer...YES an Thumb...NO.
This past week we got to meet my other best friend Erika's baby Coraline for the first time. She is such a beautiful baby. And to witness Nick and Sean (Erika's hubby) sit next to each other being the proudest pappa's ever...made my heart melt!
This past week we had 7 straight days of rain...Did we move to Seattle?
This past week I battled a head cold. I thought it was Strep at first, but it was a virus. (Hallelujah!)
This past week we went to the opening day of The Farmer's Market. We bought cucumbers and tomatoes that looked like they were on steroids! We ran into my Aunt Karen, Uncle Stephen and cousin Chandler! I was so happy they got to meet Baby Aver's!
This past week Nick decided to go on a detox diet! Crazy Man I tell ya! Only chicken, turkey, fish and veggies for this man. Too bad I was able to enjoy an ice cold beverage while he looked on. My oh my how the roles have reversed. Love ya babe!
This past week Nick joined a fitness club, Cross Fit. He says it whoops his butt....but he enjoys it!
This past week we enjoyed a nice dinner at The Oyster Bar. We definitely got some weird looks. A Friday night, Two Adults and a Baby, and wearing jeans and a T-Shirt. We did not fit in. But it equalled to a great night of people watching!
This past week I experienced one of the worst Friday's ever! I got pulled over due to a man calling the cops on me. (Long story short, I honked at a man in the fast lane going 45. He slammed on his breaks and flipped me off, so I continued to honk. The story could escalate some more...but I will leave it at that!) I got out of the ticket due to Avery screaming her brains off and the cop saying he actually felt bad for me because of her screaming. (Thanks Ave!) After my ticket, I got home to our SLC house and discovered an oil slick on our driveway. (Too much rain over filled an oil pan and created a huge old mess!) Then we went to dinner and had the rudest waiter. Oh well!
This past week I decided if I am negative, I will only attract negative things. (Hence, my bad Friday!)
This past week we enjoyed a nice dinner at The Oyster Bar. We definitely got some weird looks. A Friday night, Two Adults and a Baby, and wearing jeans and a T-Shirt. We did not fit in. But it equalled to a great night of people watching!
This past week I experienced one of the worst Friday's ever! I got pulled over due to a man calling the cops on me. (Long story short, I honked at a man in the fast lane going 45. He slammed on his breaks and flipped me off, so I continued to honk. The story could escalate some more...but I will leave it at that!) I got out of the ticket due to Avery screaming her brains off and the cop saying he actually felt bad for me because of her screaming. (Thanks Ave!) After my ticket, I got home to our SLC house and discovered an oil slick on our driveway. (Too much rain over filled an oil pan and created a huge old mess!) Then we went to dinner and had the rudest waiter. Oh well!
This past week I decided if I am negative, I will only attract negative things. (Hence, my bad Friday!)
This past week I learned how to prune rose bushes. (And boy do my hands and arms show it!)
This past week I fell in love with Nick even more!
Hope you all have a great week ahead! (Pictures of our past week to come soon!)
This past week I fell in love with Nick even more!
Hope you all have a great week ahead! (Pictures of our past week to come soon!)
Mommy and her best friend!










4 comments:
Wow, what a week! I'm sure glad you updated me because that's a lot that happened. Okay, how do you get Avery to do tummy time? Every time I put Kennedy on her belly she cries. But how is she ever going to learn how to crawl if she won't even play on her tummy? We have a dilemma here. I love that Avery's getting so attentive. She's growing so fast.
i agree! time flies a lot faster as adults!! you look so pretty brittany! and i love the bottom picture of avery with her dimples!
Love the pics of her with the dogs - darling!
p.s. I can't believe you posted the pic of me in the hospital - I'm a mess...and you're in trouble.
I love the picture of her in the bathtub. It needs to be printed out and put up in her room, because she is just so dang cute in it! I love her huge smile.
Post a Comment