Moving on:
(Photo taken in Coronado at one of our favorite cafe's Tartine.)
15 "interesting" facts about me
1. I used to despise chocolate until I had Avery. Now, I LOVE it! Dang it!!!
2. I have ghosts that follow me! No lie. I have some pretty crazy stories and will have to share one day.
3. I LOVE taking Zumba classes. It reminds me of my old dancing days and it's one uniterrupted hour that I can "zone" out in.
3. I lived in Texas for 9 years.
4. I've had chicken pox THREE times! (Twice as a child and once as an adult.)
5. I want to go back to school soon!
6. My first CD was Bon Jovi, courtesy of my dad.
7. My first concert was Janet Jackson. (Same as my sister. Weird!)
8. Have I mentioned I LOVE music and concerts? It makes me feel young!
9. I am deathly afraid of driving through Sardine Canyon. I do it twice a week and get anxiety each time I am about to drive into it!
10. I feel like I live out of a suitcase. Thank goodness 2011 is right around the corner!!!
11. My sister Smash is my BEST friend! (And it's weird we like, do and love so many similar things!)
12. I relate most memories to music. Or the other way around. (Ie: Phil Collins reminds me of driving in our red Ford Escort, with my dad, in Texas with NO air conditioning. U2 reminds me of my first boyfriend. Blue October reminds me of my love, Nick. And Ismael Kamawool reminds me of my baby, Ave!)
13. If I see 11:11, I still make a wish. (Does that make me childish.)
14. I can't live without coffee. I am a HOT MESS without it!
15. Nick and Avery are my life! I would do anything for them!
...So I kind of realized I am not that interesting! Bummer...
2 comments:
Aww, I just shed a baby tear. You're be bestie too. Love you.
Oh and you are too interesting! It's hard to think of interesting facts. That is what's fun about this challenge :) getting to know yourself.
You are an interesting woman! That was cute! Hey my first concert was Janet Jackson too! LOVE IT! Miss your face!
Post a Comment