Friday, December 31, 2010

Day 30

Who am I...



...I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister, a friend, a woman. I am a perfectionist and am very picky. I obsessively worry about the smallest things. I rely on my husband for support, guidance and advice. (Although I tend to never listen...) I like to surround myself with good natured people. I battle depression and thyroid disease. (This last year has been a doosey!) I love going to the gym to zone out on a bike or to shake my Kim K (my big butt) in Zumba! I love to sleep, but can never seem to get enough. I do not have a lot of patience, but hope to work on that. I am a lover of taking a bazillion pictures. I am a person who has a very hard time sitting still. I am a daydreamer who loves to travel but am a homebody too! I am me...


...and YES, i did back date my entries...

1 comment:

MJ said...

Love this Brit!!!! It is raw, honest, and so powerful. You are a beautiful woman, inside and out!