(This is not the day I met him, rather a couple of months after.)
The day I met Nick.
It wasn't supposed to happen, but it did. What I mean by this is I was out with a girlfriend for a Girls Night Out. She wanted to stop by and check in on her guy friend. I was annoyed at first, but the moment I saw Nick I knew I was going to marry him.
The day I met Avery.
I'm not going to lie. I was nervous the ENTIRE pregnancy with Avery. The fear of the unknown. But once I laid eyes on our sweet daughter, I knew there was a greater meaning to life. I had never felt love like this before.
Our wedding day.
Nick and I did it the way WE wanted to. Unconventional or not, it was our day and one of the best days of our lives.



No comments:
Post a Comment