Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Liam's Newborn Photo's
I relaized yesterday when ordering Liam's birth announcements (YES...I am tardy with this, but things have been busy!), that I never posted Liam's stats when he was born.
He was born August 14th at 5:34 PM. He weighed 7 pounds 15 ounces and was 21 inches long. Skinny and long! Avery was 8 pounds 1 ounce and 20-1/2 inches long. I only pushed for 34 minutes with Liam and 2-1/2 hours with Avery! It's fun to compare!
Anywho, we had Julie Burton photograph Liam for us when he was 5 days old. I wasn't up to having it at our house and we really didn't want a "studio" feel, so we chose to do them at Dale and Sheri's house again. They have big beautiful windows that let in a lot of light.
We, of course, were running late (even though we live two blocks away). None of us got any sleep the night before. We were a little disheveled, but we survived!
Avery, again, did not want anything to do with the camera. Nick and I were so frustrated because we wanted a good family picture. We had envisioned these picture perfect momets of Avery holding Liam. Hmm...I wonder how those that do capture those moments do it! Oh well!
By the time Ave was ready to have her picture taken, Liam was done and fussy. Oye!
Julie again did such a wonderful job. Here are a few of our favorites:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















1 comment:
Remember how the other day I thought Liam was only 6 weeks? That just shows how fast time has been flying! SO no stress about the announcements, you'll have them out in no time. And they're incredibly cute. Can't believe how much he has changed since this shoot!
Post a Comment