Thursday, October 18, 2012

The "Greatest" Show on Earth


Before heading to Oktoberfest, we went to the circus. The theme was about dragons. I was a little curious to see how Avery would handle dragons thinking she would be scared. Well, the show was really cheesy and she did just fine! In fact, I think Nick and I were enjoying it more than her! :)

When walking the corridors of the Energy Solutions Arena, there was a smell of SUGAR. Seriously, I have never seen so many sugar products in my life! Caramel corn, cotton candy, lollipops, snow cones...you name it, it contained sugar! We opted to let Avery have a snow cone and buttered popcorn. She doesn't handle sugar too well!

I forgot I had my camera until the very end. It was a very entertaining show, and I think we may make it an annual affair.




They fit 8 motorcyles in that sphere. Pretty incredible!

 


 

1 comment:

ashnicole said...

I got all depressed when I realized I wanted to go to the circus...and it ended the day before :( I wanna come nezxt time! ;)