I take more pictures with my iPhone than my real camera now-a-days. Here are some things we did, according to my iPhone:
We welcomed Liam to the world!
While I was still in the hospital, Nick took Avery and Ashley to breakfast. Pure Shenanigans!
Preparing to bring home brother!
Avery picked this outfit out for Liam to come home in. Unfortunately, right before we put him in the carseat to go home, he had a major explosion.
Luckily, we brought a back up. He was SO TINY here!
Avery (on the left) at 5 days old.
Liam (on the right) at 5 days old.
TWINNERS!
Nick had his Codale company party at the Bee's game. Avery was his special date that night!
Liam smiled for the first time at a week old!
His first bath.
He LOVED having his head washed.
Avery learning the dolphin! She is such a great swimmer!
Having a pick-a-nick. Trying to make her feel special in her own way!
I was fortunate to get these two to nap occaionally at the same time.
Laying on my Woobie!
Nick showing how tough he is at the CrossFit Games!
I took Ave on a Mommy/Daughter date to the zoo. We passed this car and Avery squealed: "This is my dream car!" She is a little obsessed with the color blue!
She's also obsessed with maps.
School Orientation Day.
Liam relaxing while Avery does the hard work!
"POOPED!"
Sis helping with Liam's bath.
I got mastitis and thought I was going to die! My temp reach 104!
Breakfast with cousins. Jake and Liam are only 3 weeks apart!
Gilligan. :)
And we went school clothes shopping. Avery is modeling her outfit she picked out!
1 comment:
You're good at taking lots of pictures! August was a busy month, and a happy one! Love you guys!
Post a Comment