Liam,
Another month has come and gone. You have developed so much in the last few weeks! You have discovered your voice! At first, you would laugh and then stop really fast. Almost as if you were asking yourself if you were the one making all of that noise! Now, you love to coo, "talk", laugh and yell! I LOVE it! I can't get enough of it actually. I play a game with you where I pretend to eat your neck. The build up to the point where I touch your neck makes you laugh! It's so funny!
You are the happiest baby in the morning! You get this from your daddy and sister! You are up at 7:15, on the dot, talking up a storm. You love to lay on your mommy and daddys bed and "exersize" your arms and legs. You move them all over the place all while smiling!
Your acid reflux seems to be a little more managable. You get a dose in the morning and at night. It says to give it to you 30 minutes before eating, but that seemed to burn your little tummy. I devised my own plan of giving it to you right after you eat. It seems to be working, but only time will tell.
You love sitting in your Nap Nanny and watching the family get ready in the morning. You sit there intently watching all of us without making a peep! It must be your happy place.
You have started to follow us with your eyes and you seem to recognize all of our voices. You will fix your eyes on me and watch my every move. If I step behind you, you try to move your head back as far as you can to find me. You amaze me little boy!
When you want to fall asleep, you try to nuzzle your nose in a corner. Especially if that corner has satin in it. (Like your blankets!) This reminds me of your uncle Ty. He used to be able to fall asleep with his blanket OVER his head!
We've started putting you in a sleep sac at night and you love it! You seem to sleep a little bit longer if you're in it!
Speaking of sleep, you are getting better at night. You are usually asleep by 8pm and will sleep until 12 or 1am. Then you are up again at 3:30am, 5:30am and ready for the day at 7:15am. It's exhausting, but it's getting better.
You have a few ticklish spots. Your feet, your neck, but most of all your spine!! You squirm all over the place if we tickle your back!
You love the outdoors! If you get fussy, all I need to do is step outside. You love to just stare at the sky!
You were too sick to get your two month shots! Come to find out, you had bronchiolitis. Poor Buddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment