Friday, March 20, 2009

And the doctor says.................

No baby yet! Darn!

My cute doctor took a look at my swollen legs and feet and kept saying "You're SO close! Hang in there!". My blood pressure was a wee bit high today. (Could three days of Mexican food do that?)

Little Ave is sitting at a stage -1. I am still dilated to a 2. BUT, I am now effaced 75%. Sweet, I AM making progress. Slowly, but surely. I just need those darn contractions to be more consistant to keep me moving forward.

I am now restricted on traveling. She said no more Salt Lake trips. She said she didn't feel comfortable having me travel and to stay put in the valley. I knew it was coming. Plus, the thought of having a baby in Sardine Canyon is not appealing.

Other than that, the babies heart beat sounded awesome. She said I could go into labor any day now, but I should make it another week. I told her I would see her before my next scheduled appointment. ;-)

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Hang in there! She will come when she is ready... I know I know... I hated when I was told that too... but is is right... just thinks she will be here within a few short days : )

Emily said...

Hey...she is coming tomorrow. I am telling you! Good luck my dear and hang in there! You look fabulous!